Friday, February 6, 2009

Look Around You: The Answer to All Things Music

Apparently, all my efforts to answer Rand's questions about music have been for naught. If I had paid attention in high school science class, I'd have know that it's not mathematics, but chemistry. (I really must have spaced out, I had no clue that music had a place on the periodic table of elements: "Mu"?) Anyway, this is hilarious, in a deadpan sort of way. And I'm a sucker for 'seventies analog synthesizers.

(From Look Around You on Adult Swim from Cartoon Network...Look Around You is a BBC television comedy series devised and written by Robert Popper and Peter Serafinowicz, and narrated by Nigel Lambert. The episodes both satirised and paid homage to 1970s and early 1980s educational films and schools programmes, with a different scientific subject being discussed in each episode, or "module" as they are called in the series.)



No comments:

Post a Comment