Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"We Can Jam at Joe's Garage...": Songs of the Day

I've been preoccupied with negative postings, so time to bust out some tunes to balance me out. So, with a nod back to my cover band days, these are the songs that are playing at "Joe's Garage" (without my mom screaming "turn it down!").
There might be other "songs of the day," but the "jams" will be of a more "rockin" nature...I mean, you just don't "jam" out to a kickin' Beethoven glissando (sorry, Frylock).

Might as well inaugurate it with my namesake...besides, bringing up Zappa brings up his fight for free speech against the P.M.R.C. and other government intrusions (I don't agree with all his ideas, he's not consistent; but Zappa is/was one of the few pro-capitalism rock musicians), which leads perfectly into my next post...

"The white zone is for loading and unloading only..."




No comments:

Post a Comment